Welcome to California Sea Grant Extension Program (CASGEP)
In the News
TWO NEW PROJECTS:
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Academic Coordinator (Extension Specialist) San Luis Obispo, CA (review of applications began February 15, 2013)
- NOAA Selects Russian River as First Habitat Focus Area Fish habitats, flood control and weather forecasting along California's Russian River will be getting special attention.
- Adult Coho Monitoring New video links for the 2011-2012 spawner season.
- Joe Tyburzcy Eureka County's Coastal Specialist
- 2012 Climate Change Workshop PDFs of the nine presentations include current information on climate change for Santa Barbara Channel coastal ecosystems.
- Habitat Report This 2012 Extension publication provides a summary of intertidal and subtidal habitat information for Humboldt Bay and the Eel River Estuary. Digital aerial photography and mapping benthic habitats of these areas were an important part of the project.